Monday, March 21, 2011

Special Olive Oil

Hi guys, How is everyone today? Got a good one for you. I was surfing the internet looking for new and unusual recipes to try out. One recipe called for Extra Virgin Cannabis Olive Oil. That hit me right between the eyes. What a great idea, extract the THC from the marijuana using olive oil. Well I love olive oil, I use it for so many things, and I'm crazy about marijuana. So who could ask for a better combination. I especially like the idea of using a pressure cooker. Makes things go so much faster and better. Well I have the pressure cooker, the marijuana, but I don't have enough olive oil. So I'm going to get some and give it a try. Why don't you too and let me know how yours turned out. To understand what I'm talking about I have a video that does just that. Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment